Monday, November 2, 2009

What to do Next...

Well I am still rocking away at all the current jobs that I have. Things are progressing well, but this past week has been hell on my schedule with mid-terms and my son's daycare has had a swine flu outbreak. (read: it's been daddy daycare...) But to all the people who have jobs with me right now don't worry, the painting marches on! I will send emails to people to let each one know their status as soon as I can.

Elsewhere, I feel like I'm in a funk right now as nothing that I am working on can capture my imagination at the moment. I have some stuff for Infinity, Flames of War, Warhammer, and on my scope is AE-Bounty and WarCanto. I have also been looking at expanding on the historical side of gaming as well. There are some amazing Napoleonic and AWI lines out there but I really don't know the best rule set. Has anybody tried anything like this. Let me know! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment