Monday, September 7, 2009

Updates...

Well, I know I have been quite slow at posting but I have been busy painting. I have several jobs going on right now and I'm trying to get as much done before school starts as I can. So far, I have been productive...

The website(official) has been built and I am slowly adding content to it to make it nice and professional. Expect lots of pics and all the info that you need to get your models painted and on the table...

Other than that I've been reading some Lovecraft and Erikson before bed. I really dig Erikson's grasp of the epic. Start with 'Gardens of the Moon,' its a little hard to get into at first but the payoff is well worth it...

Among other things, I have my eye on Reaper's Warlord 2.0, its simple, well-written, and the models are bad-ass, and cheap. The game is fun and it looks like I might be able to fill the space for a fantasy based skirmish that Confrontation left behind. Jean Bey you suck...

No comments:

Post a Comment